Support your employee’s mental health.
Based on neuroscience.
Did you know that…*
- More employees are leaving their jobs for mental health reasons than ever before? Last year, sixty-eight percent of Millennials and 81% of Gen Zers have left jobs for mental health reasons, both voluntarily and involuntarily.
- Mental health challenges are now the norm among employees across all organizational levels. Seventy-six percent of respondents of Harvard’s Business Review survey reported at least one symptom of a mental health condition.
- Ninety-one percent of respondents believe that a company’s culture should support mental health.
- Research shows that emotions have huge impact on employee engagement, productivity, creativity, and decision-making processes, including the probability of staying in the current workplace.
- Building an environment of psychological safety is key for supporting emotional well-being and prevention of burnout, stress related absenteeism and mental health challenges.
Greenwood, K., Anas, J. (2021). It’s a New Era for Mental Health at Work. Harvard Business Review.
Klotz, F. (2020). Employee emotions aren’t noise – they’re data. MIT Sloan Management Review.
Thanks to neuroscience, we know how the human mind works.
We better understand thoughts and emotions that guide us. This knowledge can be extremely valuable in every work environment.
This knowledge can be used in increasing motivation and engagement, improving focus and providing effective tools for coping with emotions and every day challenges.
How can we support you in making a real change in your employees’ mental health and emotional well-being?
We believe that lasting change starts with education – training leaders, managers, and all employees on how to navigate mental health at work, have difficult conversations, and create supportive workplaces. Through our trainings and programs, we will provide your employees with knowledge and effective tools to:
a) work with their emotions – skillful emotion regulation increases productivity, creativity, engagement, and job satisfaction
b) deepen understanding of what lies beneath common anxieties at work, lack of motivation and procrastination – so we can fight them more effectively
c) build mental resilience essential for proactively dealing with everyday challenges
d) optimize their mental health and increasing awareness of their potential for a healthier and happier life
How do we work?
Depending on your needs, we run our courses and trainings both online and in-person.
All our programs, trainings and webinars are available in Polish and in English.
Areas of expertise:
Find out more about us and our programs
– download our corporate offering here
Why should you trust us?
Experienced psychologist, psycho-oncologist, and cognitive-behavioral therapist. For over 10 years, she has been devoted to psychology, and her clinical experience is focused on the treatment of anxiety and depressive disorders.
Certified trainer of the Stress Management and Resiliency Training (Harvard Medical School, Benson Henry Institute). MSc in Neuroscience and Psychology of Mental Health, King’s College London.
Don’t wait for the best employees to move over to the competition. Act now!